Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mintd Fresh



www.Mintd.com

I just found a new site that looks very very promising! Mintd is a very Etsy esque beginner of a selling site for up and coming artisans of all kinds. It is by no means as user friendly as Etsy but it is much cheaper by comparison, it is only $50 a year to list 50 items or free for the first 3 items, and more respectably for more items. I was just looking and they seem to have a really good following so far and is something I will be joining in the next few months. It is very exciting to see new selling venues for artists! Too bad I can't buy stock in Mintd, I have a feeling it will be growing rapidly in the next few years!

...o by the way, check out my Etsy supply site for some exceptional gemstones:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5175001

Etsy
Buy Handmade
AppusDesign

No comments: