Friday, April 30, 2010

Towson Town Festival This weekend!




Hi everyone! Let's pray for no rain this year! If you get the chance, come out and say hello at Towson Town Festival this weekend! It's going to be lots of fun as always and I have a TON of new designs that I'm super excited to show! It's more playful, it's more fun.

I'll also have my Haiti relief pendants out for sale once again. As the media shy away from this topic, it becomes increasingly more important to keep the awareness alive. There are still hundred and hundreds of people without proper living conditions!

Can't make it to the show? I finally have a very, very tiny selection of my new work up for sale under the SHOP section of the website. We'll be putting more up with a proper shopping cart hopefully soon!

Last minute prep for tomorrow then it's lights out for me!

-Amy

No comments: