Sunday, May 2, 2010

Towson Town Festival Recap

Whew! What a hot weekend it was here in Towson! Thankfully the heat was about the only thing I wasn't prepared for! It's so rare for nothing to go wrong at a show but I can actually say for the first time, things were near perfect! It was mostly thanks to all the wonderful people who stopped by to chat! Like I said before, this was the first time I've been able to show my new work, and I was so happy that people seemed to receive it well. It was reaffirming  to hear good feedback so I feel like I am moving in the right direction. I just wanted to end by saying what a wonderful show this years Towson Town Festival was, thank you to the old friends who stopped by, and thank you to the new friendships I made. Now I get to rest up and prepare for Karma Fest! Thanks and lets all keep in touch!

No comments: