Thursday, October 21, 2010

Insight into my Process



So I never got to officially unveil this design, and it's a good thing I took some last minute photos of them before my show this last weekend because they have since found new homes. This was a necklace that I had wanted to make for a while now, ever since a customer told me I should translate a similar pin into a necklace. 

I originally wanted to make two smaller flowers and one larger one, but at the last minute switched to keeping it uniform and I'm glad I did. It's a very statement piece and it uses a whole bunch of fun patterns from my Fall/Winter collection. It was received very well at my last show and I regret that I had only made two. Lesson learned, I will have more of these at my Holiday Home Show and the rest of my shows into December.

Now I'm about to create just a single flower pendant from this design. I guess I'm working backwards!

*** I now only have a handful of paper invitations to The Holiday Home Show so please let me know if you want a physical invite before they are all gone! Shoot me an e-mail for a paperless version: info@sunahjewelry.com ***

No comments: