Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend in Photos

 I'm working late to get ready for MD Home and Garden this weekend, but I promised to share  my photos from Philadelphia so here are a few plus some others:

Labels to make my supplies easier to find.


Photos going out with recent show applications.


My day in Philly began at 9am and I found myself wandering down some lovely neighborhoods. I was ultimately searching for an awesome store that I had heard of online called Omoi.


After 3 hours of getting lost and walking about 5 miles, I found it! Omoi means interesting in Japanese and it was just that. Filled with the cutest Japanese stationary, jewelry, and so much more! I had to restrain from buying everything.

A piece of the mosaic maze wall. I especially loved the quote embedded on the blocks.

My spoils from the day: Gorgeous yarns from Rosie's Yarn Cellar, deco tape, Kaolin clay soap, kawaii pig pencil sharpener, and Japanese bunny paper punch from Omoi.


The first photo doesn't do this Manos del Uruguay yarn justice. It's hand dyed, gorgeous merino wool/silk blend. Plus it's made by an organization that helps to bring economic and social opportunities to rural women. Beautiful.


Yum! It's really Fall! Made some pumpkin bread and bought that tasty pumpkin butter from TJ's!

In addition to this, I have so many exciting new patterns for winter  that are gracing my newest pieces. Plus a I had an explosion of new designs. This weekend is going to be so much fun! Make sure to come out to the MD Home and Garden Show to say hello and browse for some early Holiday goodies, or contact me for an invite to the Annual Fall Home Show on November 6-7!

xxoo -Amy

No comments: