Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Photo Shoot


Hello! What a gorgeous day it is here! The sun was shining so bright that I thought I'd make use of it. So here are some new photos I shot of my floral and Urban Garden series.  I think the Urban garden series looks very much at home here in the grass.  I also finally finished planting my vegetable garden! We ended up sowing organic sweet onions, sugar snap peas, carrots, spinach, and tomatoes. I also have a small herb garden on the side and a strawberry planter! Super excited to see what comes of those.

On another note, Karma Fest is only a week away! It should be a really great event, I almost regret that I will have to be at my booth for most of the time, what with the yoga and holistic seminars going on. So we're hoping for some good weather next weekend. So if you feel like popping by to say hello, I'll be there showing my work, sunshine or not!

Karma Fest 
Orgeon Ridge Park

Saturday May 22
10am - 10pm
Sunday May 23
10am - 8pm

No comments: