Thursday, May 27, 2010

Veggies


Quick Update on the Veggie Garden Kirk and I planted two weeks ago! This is a photo of the sugar snap peas I'm  so happy something is visibly growing. I was so impatient to see some results! Does anyone know if you need to stake sugar snap peas to let them vine or do they just grow along the ground? 

Other photo is the two new styles of bezel rings I made for the last show. Good thing I took photos before because they both sold. I really like the stone set wood ring I am going to have to make some more! Enjoy the beautiful weather today!

This Weekends Show

SOWEBOHEMIAN FESTIVAL

 Hollins Market st.
Baltimore MD

Sunday 12 - 7pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

snap peas are vines and like to climb. You can use stakes and nets or tomato cages. Don't let them just grow along the ground. You can make net with stakes and twine.

Unknown said...

Thanks for clearing that up! I have some netting and stakes that I'll try soon because they are growing fast! I'll update when they start climbing :)