Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rocks, Gallery Update






Had to share this awesome pyrite ring I just finished. I tried to show the fabrication from start to finish. Although I rarely make jewelry for myself, this one is going straight into my  amazingly large jewelry box :) 

Also, I just uploaded some new photos of my newer work on the website Gallery. You can check it out here! I hope to keep posting photos as I create new designs there. If you are interested in owning any piece you see on the gallery, feel free to drop me a line.
Let me know what you all think!

2 comments:

Kristen Rivas said...

Hey!
I'm not sure if you'll remember me, you and I met on Sunday at the Towson Festival -my friend and I were the two girls that stood and talked to you about your stuff for some time in your tent later on in the afternoon (my friend ended up, after a bunch of debate, buying one of your adorable heart necklaces). It was great meeting you and I've been reading up on your blog -your work is amazing and you are incredibly talented! I actually just started my own blog a few weeks ago, I'd love for you to pop by and check it out: http://kristenrivas.blogspot.com/ -it's completely different from yours', but still a fun read :) I also have a thought about a jewelry related project I might like to get your help with -can I reach you via email at info@Sunahjewelry.com?
Again it was so nice to meet you over the weekend!
Kristen

Unknown said...

Hey Kristen! Yes of course I remember you. It was a pleasure to talk with you! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello :) I checked out your blog, WOW you are a busy lady! I hope you the best on your journey! Let's keep in touch!