Monday, May 17, 2010

What can you do in one day?




Today I kept thinking to myself, "what can I do in a day?" It seems like somedays I only complete a fraction of what I thought I could get done, and other days it seem like I'm super-human. Today was in between so I guess that's why I was thinking about productivity.  Wouldn't it be nice if we could work at our full potential five days a week? Well, at least I did get a few things done, that's better than nothing :) 

Some exciting news though, I am in the middle of transitioning my website from my current host to a more artist friendly hosting service. I know that I JUST put my site up, but this host is so much better and I'm positive you all will love the new site 100% more. So in the next few days I'll be creating a link from my old site to the new one so please book mark the new site when it goes up! 

No comments: