Thursday, May 20, 2010

Win These!


Here are the photos of 3 of the 4 jewelry sets I'm giving away this weekend! They include 2 of my Look Book 24" necklaces with matching round earrings and a limited edition 16-18" adjustable Patterned Squares necklace and lotus blossom earrings. I'm also giving away a one-of-a-kind Pendant that I will post later tonight. 

There are 3 ways to win these fun pieces by either leaving a comment under this post, coming to Karma Fest this weekend and signing up, or by e-mailing me at info@sunahjewelry.com.

The cut off time to sign up is Sunday May 23. I will choose the 4 winners by random drawing and winners will be notified by e-mail and on the blog on Monday. Best of Luck!



1 comment:

Kristen Rivas said...

Oooh! Love them! Please stick me in the drawing :)