Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1000 Markets Trunk Show




Don't have much time tonight, but decided from the e-mail feedbacks that I will go ahead and list select items for an online Trunk Show in my Shop at 1000 Markets in conjunction with the Home show on the 24-25. This will give people who cannot attend the opportunity to purchase. The Trunk Show will be online starting  Friday the 23rd - Monday the 26th.  I will post a link to the online Show when it gets closer!  Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

Appus Design Home Show

Saturday Oct. 24
11 am - 4 pm

Sunday Oct. 25 
12 pm - 3 pm
 

Follow my blog or twitter by signing up on the right hand side and receive 10% off your next Appus Design Jewelry Purchase!


E-mail me at:
 
AppusDesign@yahoo.com 

if you would enjoy receiving an invite to this years Home Show!

No comments: