Monday, October 12, 2009

Upcoming Fall Home Show


Returned to the ever chillier studio today to finish the small details for the Fall Home Show! I hope everyone is excited for this years (one and only) Home Show. 

I know I've been talking about debuting my metals collection forever now, and I always seem to be unhappy with the collection at the last minute and decide not to show it. But this year since we are only doing one big  Home show, I decided that I MUST  show at least a small collection of my new metal work. So I'll take the time now and promise everyone that if you come you will get to see some new directions in Brass and Sterling!


Appus Design Home Show

Saturday Oct. 24
11 am - 4 pm

Sunday Oct. 25 
12 pm - 3 pm
 

Follow my blog or twitter by signing up on the right hand side and receive 10% off your next Appus Design Jewelry Purchase!


E-mail me at:
 
AppusDesign@yahoo.com 

if you would enjoy receiving an invite to this years Home Show!

No comments: