Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Beads!



It's like Christmas here today! I finally got my new shipment of sparkling new supplies. Be sure to check out the Shop this week as I'll be listing some of these new beauties! I have a whole bunch of ENORMOUS faceted onion cut gems this time around. I'm not going to lie, they are to die for. Vibrant Amethyst, Mystic Topaz, Blue Mystic quartz, Rock crystal just to name a few! You can e-mail me as well if you are interested in any of these lovely gemstones. I'm so excited to get to work with these!
The Messy Studio : 6pm 
The More organized Studio: 10pm


These are just 2 pictures of the studio cleaning I did a few nights ago, things are looking much better now! I'll try and get some photos up when I get the new work table installed!

Went to Sugar loaf today and had fun looking around, tomorrow: Lawn work! Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: