Sunday, October 25, 2009

THANK YOU!


A HUGE Thank you to all the people who made it out to see me at the Home Show this weekend! What a wonderful show it was! It is always a great joy to be able to connect and talk with people and to display my work on such a personal level. We had a lot of new faces and I think that is incredibly wonderful. 

I'm also very very pleased that  people showed interest in my new metals collection. That is so great because I'm hoping to incorporate much more of that into my new work from here on out. 

Also, if you couldn't make it out this weekend, select works will be up for sale  with free shippng on 1000 markets later this evening. I will post the link when it is up!
Again, thank you everyone for coming out and making this one of the most enjoyable shows all around!  Now I'm going to take a small break and RELAX :) Have a great rest of the weekend!

-Amy

No comments: