Thursday, October 22, 2009

See You There!

New Citrine and Tundra Sapphire Earrings


Stopping in to say HI before I go over and start setting up for the Show this weekend! Hope everyone is excited, I sure am! Did you know it's been over a year since I last had a Public Home Show?  Because of the new house and getting married this past year, I wasn't able to organize it until now. This is one of my very favorite shows so I'm really looking forward to it! 

See you all this weekend!

Appus Design Home Show

Saturday Oct. 24
11 am - 4 pm

Sunday Oct. 25 
12 pm - 3 pm
 

Follow my blog or twitter by signing up on the right hand side and receive 10% off your next Appus Design Jewelry Purchase!


E-mail me at:
 
AppusDesign@yahoo.com 

if you would enjoy receiving an invite to this years Home Show!


No comments: