Saturday, October 10, 2009

100th Post /Show Recap



Today is my 100th Blog Post! Hooray! and it's way overdue :) but wonderful all the same.

The Oakland Mills Cultural Arts Show would have been a really great show if it had not been for the horrible gusty-rainy weather. As something horrible and funny, we had to run over to the local Food Lion this morning because we forgot the weights for the canopy. So using Duct tape and Family size Clorox Bleach bottles, we tamed the wind until they moved us inside. 
All I have to say is this: You don't know unless you try, and Murphy's Law is LAW at any outdoor show :)

Thank you everyone who did come out to support me  in the rain and I hope you all are excited for the Fall Home show! I know I am. 

Remeber to e-mail me if you would love to receive an invite at AppusDesign@yahoo.com

Now I'm going to get a good 8 hours of much needed sleep. Have a great rest of the weekend!

( p.s.   Finished filling the rack with new designs! )

No comments: