Friday, October 16, 2009

Insight into My Process


Working steadily is easier for me on rainy days. So today I got a LOT finished being that it drizzled all day long.

 This is one of the newest necklaces to make up the fall/winter collection.  I've always liked working in multiples, I like the idea of the collective and the visual strength of objects in groups, and this year I've started fleshing out that idea. I'm slowly starting to understand what motivates my creative process and am in the middle of reflecting on my designs and putting together a formal written artist statement. This is an exciting step in the new direction I am heading with my work and I hope everyone will enjoy watching me grow as an Artist!

Reminder:

Appus Design Home Show

Saturday Oct. 24
11 am - 4 pm

Sunday Oct. 25 
12 pm - 3 pm
 

Follow my blog or twitter by signing up on the right hand side and receive 10% off your next Appus Design Jewelry Purchase!


E-mail me at:
 
AppusDesign@yahoo.com 

if you would enjoy receiving an invite to this years Home Show!


No comments: